Our vision for 2030
We prioritise our activities in line with the strategy of the wider MCHC Group. It’s about creating the right operating environment and having a vision even further out to 2050 that drives our day-to-day activities.
A healthy balance of what we plan and what we do today links to long-term sustainable progress and ultimately achieving our goals along the way.
How we focus on improving environmental and social sustainability revolves around five pillars in order to achieve maximum impact and progress.
- Build a KAITEKI Sustainability Management system
- Measurement of financial, social and environmental impact along the life cycle
- Reduction of Environmental impact
- Promote a Circular Economy
- Feasibility studies of KAITEKI factories